Go Virtual Green Challenge Events bring STE[A]M to the community
The entire world knows what you know and that is a healthy education is the heartbeat of life and all of our children, no matter where they live at in the world, deserve a great teacher and a good place to learn that's safe in a community without hate. Go Virtual Green will help millions achieve that goal.
NeuroGreen© Olympics -“Training the Next Generation for the Real-World”
Go Virtual Green NeuroGreen© Olympics is a compilation of Timely Accountable Behavior Activities based on the principles of cognitive learning and Neuro-teaching packed into simple virtual and augmented guides, online media, trivia, and virtual games. Our Neurological cognitive-based teaching helps youth self-improve, earn rewards and prizes as they learn, and share knowledge within their communities. We focus on multiple areas of cognitive development – STEM, Finance, Business, Robotics, Construction, Agriculture, Economics, Entertainment, and Entrepreneurship – which produce amazing skills and power within our global community.
Where STEM, Arts, and Sports meet; the NeuroGreen© Olympics brings them all together to sharpen the mind
- Activities include building robots in teams led by featured celebrities
- Teams will eventually graduate from robots to building computers and loading OS and programming software
- Incorporates the fitness aspect: meets national fitness standards of athletic testing, training, and mentoring
- Incorporates the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
NeuroGreen© Olympics Activities
- STE[A]M shoot out (basketball)
- Tag football
- Build robots
- Build computers
- Configure computers
- Create computer software